The Living Rivers Cafe’
The Living Rivers Café is a licensed full service kitchen facility and cafeteria. It operates as a service learning site for students interested in careers in the food service industries.
The café provides meals for the following:
-USDA Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP)
– an after school snack/supper for students during the academic year
– Summer Food Service Program (SFSP)
– free meals to any child between the ages of one and eighteen during the summer when school is not in session. This program begins the Monday after Marietta City School close for the summer and ends the Friday before Marietta City Schools begin in the fall.
– O’Neill Senior Center Adult Day Care Program lunch.
– The public at large in our café or as delivered meals.